1. For this post,/- is deposited with RBI. Rs. 1.5lacs is the salary but $3.8 million is spent per annum for this post. T.N. Seshan & P.A. Sangma failed. Which post?
A. President of India.
2. Co-branded products with Ferrari; Name is the latin word which means acute, sharp, able & facile. Which company?
For the rest of the prelims, click here.
5. Dennis Gabor invented something in 1940s which was widely relevant in India last year.
6. HMS Birkenhead capsized in 1852, this has led to a protocol which is still is followed all over the world.
Allowing the women and children to board the life boats first.
7. She is Rebecca Webb Carranza, someone who invented/popularized something that is liked by all. What?
A. Tortilla Chips
For the rest of the finals, click here.