State Bank of Indore popularly known as Indore Bank in Malwa Region, and originally known as Bank of Indore Ltd. was incorporated under a special charter of His Highness Maharaja Tukojirao Holker-III, the then ruler of this region in 1920. In terms of State Bank of India (Subsidiary Banks) Act, 1959 the Bank of Indore Ltd. became a subsidiary of State Bank of India w.e.f. 1st January 1960 and was renamed as State Bank of Indore.
The bank was merged with State Bank of India in 2010.
Tagline: Aap Hi Kaa Bank 1