Via Kapinjal Chowdhury
1. This kind of tax existed in 18th and 19th century and introduced in 1696 under William 3 because of the fact that people have more number of ventilation in their house and thus tax was levied. What?
Answer- Window Tax.
2. Which English word derived from the adjective ‘To form or gather into a mass or whole’?
3. In the early 1900’s , exactly in 1907 ________ created in Gujrat by the Gandhi family. 2 years agothis was in news for a character Ranchod Gandhi and they used have a specialisation in fountain company. Fill in.
Answer- Vadilal Icecreams.
4. According to the trademark, it is defined as a means of scratch or group around to find, collect and put together. What?
5. Famous car launched by this gigantic corporation means ‘sport of the kings’ that shared it’s name with a famous confectionary brand.
6. Nencn Kona was the first officially allowed commercial from US to USSR. What?
Answer- Pepsi Cola.
1. Old logo of ICICI bank
2. Which company uses this image on their logo?
Answer- Texas Instruments . ( only company to use a flag in it’s logo)
3. ID her who recently been into a retail hospitality venture.
Answer- Shruti Shibulal daughter of S. D Shibulal of Infosys . she is into Tamara real estate holdings.
4. ID this Indian Ad guru.
Answer- Sam Balsara
5. Name the Indian.
Answer- Satyajit Ray
Which company in news wrt India?
Answer- POSCO steel, region is Pohang in south korea.
1. If F.C Kohli was the first to be choosen by JRD Tata, who was the second?
Answer – Nani paikekar. 2nd ceo of TCS.
2. which Tata company funded lifeline Express ?
3. Which TATA Brand gets it’s name from “is an interstellar cloud of dust, hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases?
Answer- NEBULA from Titan.
4. Which TATA company launched ‘Ecoplus ‘ which is Acrylic Distemper water based,interior finish.
Answer- TATA pigments.
1. Mastricht treaty, flaf of EU, the person behind the whole concept
2. NDTV, pic of siddharth varadarajan, G subramanium iyer
Answer- the Hindu
3. pic of dove, Darwin, python and issac newton
4. Maxtor, STX, Logo of Seagate, founder of Seagate
1. Little People, Laugh & Learn, Imaginext, Loving family. Brands of which MNC?
Answer- Fisher price.
2. Grit, Guts and Gumption: Driving change in a state-owned giant is a book written by Rajesh Chakrabarti.
Which Indian Bank?
3. The power of an Idea by Paul chutkow is described as the story of which untold company formed in America?
Kapinjal Chowdhury graduated this year from Assam Engineering College, Guwahati and presently stays at Hyderabad. He is an avid quizzer and along with his twin kamanasish won several quizzes across the state and the country. He is the founder of ASSAM QUIZ ASSOCIATION and writes a quiz blog namely aecqfactor.com which is the first quizblog from northeast, India!