[Mail us your answers: email@example.com]
Buy TBQ Classic Archives! 3000 questions. Rs. 6000 only. Game? firstname.lastname@example.org
1) What was once called by Sukumar Sen as “curious senseless relic of the past”?
2) Sitter. Identify this movie, and why is this a question in this quiz?
3) Among the innovative ideas implemented during the 1951 General Elections were the use of indelible ink, the use of multiple ballot boxes, one for each party — voters were supposed to drop their paper into the ballot box of their choice. Something else was a real stroke of genius — a trend that we continue even today. What?
4) This move by Sukumar Sen helped save Rs. 4.5 Crores during India’s second General Election (1957)?
5) Identify this man, and the party he lead in the 1951 General Elections. What was his party’s symbol?