Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. That was awesomeness. We never expected to have such huge amounts of participation.
Here are the answers. We shall declare winners in a day’s time.
——————Want to win such quizzes?—————————————————————
TBQ Classic: Set of 310 quizzes (each Set with 10 questions)- Rs. 7875/-Frequency: 5-6 sets of questions per week on an average. Mail us at mailATthebusinessquizDOTcom for more info.
That’s not all. We are now offering TBQ Classic Archives. Lucky, you folks are. 1050 questions in one shot. Rs. 3725/- only.Mail us at mailATthebusinessquizDOTcom for more info.
What’s stopping you?
For questions and clues, click here.
Flipkart Presents- TBQ online quiz- Infinite Loop
Since many of you are seeking clues, here are some of them:
1 Don’t leave your kitchen. …. : Get into the kitchen. You will see this brand.
4 No. 4- His son owns a company which has a name of a game in its name 🙂
8 Their stores are even in India.
9 Unscramble “Enter rabble winner” to get the Person’s name (6,11)
You may download the question set by clicking on the link below.
Rules & Regulations
- This quiz is open for 7 days starting 7:30 pm 7th November 2011.
- This is an individual event.
- This event is open for all – students, self-employed, unemployed, employees of any organization etc.
- You can submit any number of entries.
- For clues, ask us on our Facebook wall or send an @ to our twitter handle
- Answers can be submitted at http://j.mp/InfiniteLoopAnswers
Advertisement Agency Round
Winners: Savoir Faire
Questions – Prelims
1) 1704, Boston News Letter was 1st to carry an
Advertisement, obituary, Editorial
2) “Keeping skin amazing since 1870” which 8 lettered HUL brand?
3) Which lady of Gnadhi family once modelled for DCM towels
4) Joyce Hall lent his surname to which brand?
5) When you calll 1909, which service do you register for?
6) Foster beer is Australia, VB beer is?
7) Gray-Nicholls scoop 375. Which cricketer?
8) 1940s- because of an ad by which company…diamonds given as gifts
9) Mumbai marathon 2011. Sponsor?
10) Pic of Tarsem Singh
1) Advertisement 2) Vaseline 3) Maneka Gandhi 4) Hallmark 5) Do not disturb (DND) 6) Australia 7) Brian lara
8) De Beers 9) Standard Chartered 10) Pic of Tarsem Singh
Finals of Advt round- All qns on buzzer
1) Who headed India’s I&B Ministry, when the first radio ad was introduced?
2) Dot beat range of watches by?
3) “Har Subah bas Utho mat, ________ __
4) Hari Sadu…Naukri ad… I stands for
5) Chief Shoe Salesman
6) 1996 ad… British safety… “Appearences can be deceptive”…Johny condoms.. which
7) 1st edition of magazine ” an important message inside”
8) Which ad firm discovered karen Lunel?
9) Who has been the Official Time Keeper of Olympics for the most number of times?
10) As per a survey by ‘Unlimited database’, which word is the most used
Us, You or Your?
11) Shakti entrepreneur from?
12) Dorothy Sayers… Toucan ad
13) Alticor.. Network marketing company
14) Logo of Yash Raj Films
15) Dan Wieden Pic
16) Pic- Umpires- Who is the sponsor?
1) Indira Gandhi 2) Swatch 3) Jaago re 4) Idiot 5) Thomas Bata 6) Prince Charles & lady Diana 7) Mad magazine 8) Lintas
9) Omega ( Seiko has been twice) 10) You 11) HUL 12) Guiness 13) AMway 14) Logo of Yash Raj Films 15) Dan Wieden Pic
TATA CRUCIBLE CORPORATE COIMBATORE PRELIMS 2011
Questions Courtesy : Arul Saravanan (Ashok)
1)English singer/composer, brain child behind rocket record co. in 1972. Has a unique record, they are the only co. that has a trade mark to a song , that was sung only once in public?
2) Which former airhostess was Lakme’s first Indian model?
3) Which co. did Sunil Mittal get into an agreement in 1983 to manufacture the co’s push button telephone models for the Indian market? Later the co. went onto forge alliance with Nokia.
4)Picture of this famous Huge Entrepreneur.
5)Whose Tagline goes “ No Flavour Finer” The product carries a G I Tag and makes India proud?
6) The Vanilla Beans are used in the Ice Cream Industry. Which Country produces 80% of the world’s Vanilla Beans output?(Clue – Children will know from Cartoons)
7) On 5th April 2011, who announced about his new IT Venture “Happiest Minds Technologies Pvt Ltd” ?
8)Picture of a Logo – whose? (Probably the Toughest question- QM)
9) What term now used in media comes from the name given by the London based pharmaceutical company Burroughs Well Co to the compressed Tablets ?
10) Which Asian Country with Voice based revenues of $ 5.70 Billion has overtaken India as the Call centre capital of the world ?
11) Who is the main Holding company of LMVH, owning 42.38% of its Shares and 59.30% of its Voting rights? (Clue – Huge Brand)
12)From the Education Sector. Old Company. Whose Logo?
13) First example of an Indian company hiring a local face to endorse its brand exclusively in another Country. Dabur has roped in which Pakistani cricketer for its brand – Hajmola?
14) Which nation gets its top level internet domain as .Ch ?
15) He has donated a majority of his company’s shares to M.I.T to fulfill his desire. Under the terms of the Gift, M.I.T cannot sell its shares & will not participate in its management or governance of the Company but can get annual dividend on its shares. Identify this gentleman.? (Huge Indian name)
16)Arabian Logo . Identify ? (New tourism destination in the middle east. Did not get effected by the recession)
17) Logo – Identify ? (Local Company)
18) Which electronic commerce company would be associated with Andrew Mason?
19) This Company is recognized as India’s biggest chain of Family Clubs by the Limca book of world records. They boast of having around 600 corporate members including Microsoft, Brooke bond Lipton, CMC,etc…..
20) Very much native Logo.
1) Elton John
2) Maureen Wadia
4) Cecil Rhodes
5) Darjeeling Tea
7) Ashok Soota
8) Competition Commission of India
11) Christian Dior
13) Shahid Afridi
15) Amar Bose
16) Abu Dhabi
17) Vasan Eye Care
19) Country Club
Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2011- Kochi- Questions
Winners: Arun Thomas Abraham and Ranjith K Wilson ( Malayala Manorama )
Runners ups- Vishal Vighnesh and Arun Kumar (Swadisht Foods, Bangalore)
Here are some of the questions, via Anil Raghavan. For prelims-click here.
1)US Census of 1890: Earlier census used to take 7years. This was cut down to 3months by an invention by company. What/ Who?
Ans: Hollerith’s punching cards-IBM
2)Started by Italian brothers -part of the brand name means ‘rock’ in French
Ans: Ferrero Rocher
3)Visual of an Indian- created which brand
Ans: Khambatta of Rasna
4)The icon created by artpaul got difft.connotation etc
Asn4: Playboy bunny
5)Some visual on Qr code
6)Connect on UB group-pegasus,kissan brandname etc
7)Connect q on Petronas-unheard of brands,with cesarpelli the architect
8)Question on clue round about Cathay Pacific.
8)q on clue abt st.gobain glass founder.manorama answered on first clue.would have really burned midnight oil on brand origin
9)Some retail funda tested in supermarkets by French company- Reynolds
10)Visual on Godiva brand
TBQ Classic: Set of 310 quizzes (each Set with 10 questions)- Rs. 7875/-Frequency: 5-6 sets of questions per week on an average. Mail us at thebusinessquizATgmailDOTcom for more info.
That’s not all. We are now offering TBQ Classic Archives. Lucky, you folks are. 1050 questions in one shot. Rs. 3725/- only.Mail us at thebusinessquizATgmailDOTcom for more info.