Q1) Charles Revson of Revlon found inspiration into the idea of segmentation of markets through the practices of an automobile giant. Which enterprise?
A) General Motors
Q2) FITB: Hutber’s law states that _____________ means deterioration. Continuous _____ means.
Q3) Patricia Campbell, grand daughter of a newspaper magnate?
A)William Randolph Hearst
For more prelims, click here.
For finals, click here.
1. For this post, Rs.15000/- is deposited with RBI. Rs. 1.5lacs is the salary but $3.8 million is spent per annum for this post. T.N. Seshan & P.A. Sangma failed. Which post?
A. President of India.
2. Co-branded products with Ferrari; Name is the latin word which means acute, sharp, able & facile. Which company?
For the rest of the prelims, click here.
5. Dennis Gabor invented something in 1940s which was widely relevant in India last year.
6. HMS Birkenhead capsized in 1852, this has led to a protocol which is still is followed all over the world.
Allowing the women and children to board the life boats first.
7. She is Rebecca Webb Carranza, someone who invented/popularized something that is liked by all. What?
A. Tortilla Chips
For the rest of the finals, click here.
Preliminary Round Questions:
1. Which American Artist, in a 2009 article in The Economist was described as the “bellwether of the art market” & given a bottle of Estee Lauder perfume “Beautiful” into his grave?
A. Andy Warhol
2. Ryan NYP was made by Ryan Air in 1927 & cost was a little more than $10,500 & designed by Ryan’s chief aeronautical engineer, Donald Hall. Who was the famous user?
A. Charles Lindbergh (Spirit of St. Louis)
For the rest, head to Crucible Chronicles.