Infy has won Hyderabad leg- Sridhar Reddy & Surender Reddy.
Quiz Format in Hyderabad
Prelims- 26 questions. Top score 16, Cut off 13
Top 5 teams direct qualifier.
Teams 6-11 battle out for the 6th place – Wild card round. 8 qs on buzzer
-1 round of dry questions
-1 round of visuals
-Tata Round- on buzzer 4 questions
-Lateral Connect- Buzzer- 4questions
– Last round on Buzzer-3 questions
15,10,5 points format (Last round)
6 finalists- Infy, Google, Mahindra Satyam, IBM, Microsoft, VSP
Google came 2nd, with our good-old Murali Duggineni (Mahindra Satyam) coming 3rd
Will Post the questions in some time
Update: Questions via Murali Duggineni(quinkie)
1. What was originated via the partnership of scientist Samuel Ruben and businessman Philip Rogers Mallory, who met during the 1920s. A famous brand connected with photography.
2. Li Ka-Shing, the Hong Kong based business tycoon, was referred to as which famous comic character?
3. United Artists was founded by D. W. Griffith, Mary Pickford, Douglas Fairbanks, and who else?
4. What version of Band-Aid was specially developed keeping the Indian market in mind?
5. Who is the ET Global Indian of the year 2010?
6. What is the name given to the system of financial incentives designed to keep an employee from leaving the company?
7. Who was the master of mint in England in 1717?
8. In the early 1900s, what did a New York socialite by the name Mary Phelps Jacobs develop?
9. What is the name given to a stock market crash where the loss is in excess of $ 1 billion?
10. What was established in 1972 by Air France “to provide a home away from home for its customers.”
11. Picture of Bindeswar Pathak
12. Pic of Capt Krishna Nair
13. Logo of Natwest Bank
14. An ad for Jockey
3. Charlie Chaplin
5. Ram Charan
6. Golden Handcuffs
9. Flash Crash
10. Le Méridien