For more visit http://tatacrucible.com/corporat/content/schedule_corp2014.html
Tata Crucible Campus Quiz 2014_Hubli Prelims
Courtesy: Ketan Naik
1. It was founded by Harry Pickup. Name this famous cleaning brand: Harpic
2.The founder was DR burman and was founded in kolkata. Name this brand: Dabur
3.Named after strepto bacillum bacteria,this brand is used in sore throat cure.: Streptsils
4.This mosquito repellent got name from dead one in german : Mortein
5.logo of search engine: bing
6.visual of famous doll after barbie : Mrs kitten??
7.Book visual written on famous leather product brand.:Gucci
8.Telegraph service was provided by whom?: Indian postal service
9. Which of these car was famous in UK: mini/nano/fiat
10. “Think outside the bun” is tagline of: Macdonald/dominos/taco bell
11.Ye hey rishton ka time tagline of?: Dominos pizza
12.Macharon pe war surakshit apka parivar. which brand?: All Out
13. Novel visual
14. Titan is entering into which new segment in its dealing with 2 wheelers? :helmet
15. Named after a person who determined the correct value of Absolute zero. Which brand? :kelvinator
TATA Crucible Corporate Quiz 2013 Chennai Finals (TATA Track)
Via Madanish Kanna
TATA TRACK FINALS
Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2013 Chennai Finals (External Track)
Via Madanish Kanna
1. Ted turner during one of his famous speeches – mentioned that “there would be 2 things in the future that would make all happy”. ID the things
Mobile phones & aeroplanes
2. Greece govt- ancient – during wars – inorder to lower the expenditure, what specific idea did they follow – origin of BYOD – Bring your own device
3. Who runs/owns the hotel chain called LAYA, sister entity of SOBER Islands.. ?
4. Bandev mittal – 1961.. started sweet shop, also a BAJAJ dealer.. what is he famous for now?
Lovely professional univ, Punjab
5. WANALO – social site for online shopping…funda on name?
Want Need Love..
6. What is Nokia Life tools used for?
FARMER SMS tool
Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2013 Lucknow Prelims
1. Who is behind “10000 Startups” in India? NASSCOM
2. Which Bollywood actor started in Military Censor office at the salary of Rs. 165? Dev Anand
3. In 1744, first mail order guarantee was started by whom in USA? Benjamin Franklin
4. What is “One buyer and many seller”? Monopsony
5. Ad picture with the tagline “Ride your way”? Honda
6. Who has started “project sentum’ in India to expand their market? Schwarzkoff
7. He is an ex-chief justice of Punjab, is investigating the walmart lobbying case.- Mukul Mudgal
8. Which is the only bank that hasLatin as their language in their ATM machine? Vatican Bank
9. What was started by Pestonjee Eduljee in Anand? Polson
10. Ad picture with the line, “Fusion of Rum & Coconut”- MALIBU
11. Which brand of comics was started by Deepak Chopra ? Virgin
12. Who is been appointed as the “Pleasure Ambassdor” for HUL’s Magnum ice-cream? Trisha
13. Which beer brnad has recently changed their bottle design as a bowtee one? Budweiser
14. What was started in 1993 as the first IT training org. in India? APtech
15. Some book cover that was written by Y V Reddy (clue given was that this ex-governor was from AP)
16. Who celebrate April 6th as the Care4food day? Tupperware
17. Which business guru is the author of “The Self Destructive habits of good co.”? Jagdish Seth
18. Modern coaches by Indian Railways- Anubhati
19. Named after the son of Phoebus/Helios is the a new offering from Volkswagen? Phaeton
20. Picture of Pia Singh (DLF)
Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2013 Navi Mumbai Finals
Via Viraj Morabia
Final round Questions (it’s not framed)
1.Hugh Hefner..500$-Marilyn Monroe
2.Dented 5 in Mobile phones-Concept introduced for blind People
3.Silver shortage led to-currency notes
4.A club sandwich in Thailand- Body Massage
9.Satish Babu -Emi on phone
10.Taj Vivanta …call new employees Viva (Girls) & Aviv (Boys)
Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2013 Kolkata Prelims
1. What in Gujarat is known as Chaar Bangadi?
2. Which book published in 1859 is the largest selling single volume book ever? (Clue: It sold 2 Million copies till date)
3. Which beautiful consort wrote a book titled ‘The Sandwich Swap’ in 2011? (Clue: Think Royalty)
4. Rellure a brand owned by the Reliance Life Science Pvt Ltd., is associated with which fruit?
5. Who’s the author of the book?
6. First there were Harmony, Tempo and Allegro & then came Puma, Jaguar, Snow Leopard. What are these?
7. In gaming what does RMG stands for?
8. Which actor aspired to be a professional photographer & started his career as an apprentice in A. Das & Co., Delhi? (Clue: We’ve lost him recently)
9. Who has unveiled the new search engine named PLUS D (The Public Library of United States Diplomacy)? (Clue: Very much in news)
11. What is jointly owned by Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Essar and Idea Cellular?
12. AP market which of this coffee brands? (Options given: Araku/Tirumala/Telengana)
13. What unique thing has been started by Samoa Air?
14. Satya Rajpurohit, calligrapher and co-founder of Ahmedabad-based design firm Indian Type Foundry, says he arrived at the perfect ‘L’ after trying more than 400 strokes over 2-3 weeks. And they’ve trademarked the letter ‘L’. Whose logo? (Clue: Hospitality)
15. Id her? (Clue: CRISIL)
16. Which series has inspired Martin Copper to conceive the idea of Mobile Phone in 1973?
17.After which everyday product this Hyundai’s this vehicle E4U designed?
18. By exporting which fruit from the national tree of Bangladesh, India got INR 800 Cr Revenue?
19. This is a list ……per capita. What?
St Kitts and Nevis: 1/53,051
Hong Kong: 39/7.1 Million
Cyprus: 3/1.1 Million
Israel: 17/7.8 Million
20. Which Indian Group’s next generation are these?
21. Which job people who liked globetrotting wants, Heinrich Kubis was first in the world in 1912?
22. Which future Senator was the first to orbit the Earth in Mercury
23. A simple __________ from the White House wipes billions off US markets in the month of April, 2013?
24. Which adventurist Indian Businessman is the founder of the Super Car Club in India & set the record for the fastest lap at the Buddh International Circuit in Ferrari 458 Challenge?
25. Younger age Pic of which head of a Global Financial Institution?
Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2013 East Zone Finals
Apple inc.—George orwell, the girl who threw hammer in the 1984 ad, the binocular building was designed by Frank Gehry who has appeared in Think Different ad
Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2013 Trivandrum Finals
Via Mr. K T Rajagopalan
Audience Question: Income tax gets abbreviated to IT. In that context, what is UT? [Urine Tax
Round Two – Visual
Audience Question: Which product has the ISI code 1? [The Indian national flag
Which institution had a no-moustache policy for its employees from 1957 till 2000? [Disneyland
Round Three – Buzzer
Round Four – Buzzer
Round Five – Buzzer
(The numbers within brackets indicate the number of letters as in a crossword.)
01. Who is the owner of Artex Jewellery? (6, 5) Robert Vadra
02. Which expression came from the operation of saving a vessel from sinking by taking out water from it by using a smaller bucket? (7, 3) Bailing out
03. Which company entered Fortune 500 in May 2013, occupying the 482nd position? (8) Facebook
Tiebreaker: What instrument was originally called the X-Y indicator? The computer mouse
Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2013 Trivandrum Prelims
Via Mr. K T Rajagopalan