1) This TVC was shot around the Nashik countryside in Maharashtra by advertising film-maker Kunal Kapoor of Adfilm Valas. Rediffusion Dentsu Young and Rubicam Pvt. Ltd is handling the creative advertising account.The television commercial will have the same positioning as the print campaign with the tag line “Now You Can.” . Which Tata brand?
2)With which company has Tata Steel entered into an agreement to run three daily charter flights between Jamshedpur and Kolkata?
3)Which footbal club has signed a three-year agreement with the Tata Football Academy (TFA)? recently? The club is nicknamed ‘The Blades’ because of its history of steel manufacturing.
And 2 questions from the group’s history.
4) Name the Tata company that was renamed as Tata Business Support Services in March 2008.
5) This company began in 1920 as Gahagan Paints and Varnish Co. Ltd at Lower Parel. From 1976 to 1999 it was part of the Tata (Tata Forbes) group. Which company?
1)This car was designed as communist East Germany’s answer to the people’s car-Volkswagen Beetle, and rolled off assembly lines in November 1957. The name meant “fellow traveler,” and was named in honor of the Soviet Union’s earth orbiting satellite “Sputnik,” which was launched the same year. Which brand ?
2) “Hydrate responsibly”. Which brand says this?
3) His production company was named The Malpaso Company, after a creek that ran through some property he had purchased in Carmel, California.
Malpaso is the Spanish word for “bad step” or “misstep”. When he agreed to take the role of the Man with No Name in the now classic “Dollars trilogy” his agent told him that it would be a “bad step” for his career. And so he chose this ironic name for his company. Who?