Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2013 Kolkata Prelims
1. What in Gujarat is known as Chaar Bangadi?
2. Which book published in 1859 is the largest selling single volume book ever? (Clue: It sold 2 Million copies till date)
3. Which beautiful consort wrote a book titled ‘The Sandwich Swap’ in 2011? (Clue: Think Royalty)
4. Rellure a brand owned by the Reliance Life Science Pvt Ltd., is associated with which fruit?
5. Who’s the author of the book?
6. First there were Harmony, Tempo and Allegro & then came Puma, Jaguar, Snow Leopard. What are these?
7. In gaming what does RMG stands for?
8. Which actor aspired to be a professional photographer & started his career as an apprentice in A. Das & Co., Delhi? (Clue: We’ve lost him recently)
9. Who has unveiled the new search engine named PLUS D (The Public Library of United States Diplomacy)? (Clue: Very much in news)
11. What is jointly owned by Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Essar and Idea Cellular?
12. AP market which of this coffee brands? (Options given: Araku/Tirumala/Telengana)
13. What unique thing has been started by Samoa Air?
14. Satya Rajpurohit, calligrapher and co-founder of Ahmedabad-based design firm Indian Type Foundry, says he arrived at the perfect ‘L’ after trying more than 400 strokes over 2-3 weeks. And they’ve trademarked the letter ‘L’. Whose logo? (Clue: Hospitality)
15. Id her? (Clue: CRISIL)
16. Which series has inspired Martin Copper to conceive the idea of Mobile Phone in 1973?
17.After which everyday product this Hyundai’s this vehicle E4U designed?
18. By exporting which fruit from the national tree of Bangladesh, India got INR 800 Cr Revenue?
19. This is a list ……per capita. What?
St Kitts and Nevis: 1/53,051
Hong Kong: 39/7.1 Million
Cyprus: 3/1.1 Million
Israel: 17/7.8 Million
20. Which Indian Group’s next generation are these?
21. Which job people who liked globetrotting wants, Heinrich Kubis was first in the world in 1912?
22. Which future Senator was the first to orbit the Earth in Mercury
23. A simple __________ from the White House wipes billions off US markets in the month of April, 2013?
24. Which adventurist Indian Businessman is the founder of the Super Car Club in India & set the record for the fastest lap at the Buddh International Circuit in Ferrari 458 Challenge?
25. Younger age Pic of which head of a Global Financial Institution?
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- Queen Rania of Jordan
- Benjamin Graham
- Apple OS
- Real-Money Gaming
- Pran Krishan Sikand
- Julian Assange
- Charging Passengers by their Weight
- the Leela Group
- Roopa Kudva
- Star Trek
- Mango (two questions on Mango in the Prelims itselfL)
- PARLE (Chauhans)
- Flight attendant
- John Glenn
- Gautam Singhania of Raymond Group
- Christine Lagarde of IMF