Complete Quiz questions- Courtesy: Samrat Mukherjee
Tata Crucible 2010 Corporate Quiz Ahmedabad
Winners: ITC-Anindya Sen
Runner Up: – Thermax
Other Teams on stage- IBM, Triton communication, Vodafone, Endeavour careers
Cut-off 11, Highest 14
1) Fundamental principal of any economic activity is that no man you transact with lose,then you will not.
This is from the work from the PM of Mauryan empire. Which book?
2) Gentically modified foods also called… It comes fromt he comic character , Victor____________
3) From French word for hook, velvet
4) Which French entrepreneur was the 1st to fit a pneumatic tyre to a motor car in 1895
5) Term used to describe neither bullish nor bear
6) What two words would connect “Much sort after enterprises which a bidder/also company wishes to acquire” connect to a
tower of london
7) Salary was original given to roman soldiers to buy what?
8) What in USA originally stretch from Trinity Church to east river
9) What was started by St Pranlal Denakaran naji
10) wHAT WORD did P&G drop from olay in 2000
11) Born in Sadalpur village, in Chiru district of Rajasthan, he is presidently non-exec dir of GS and ICICI bank, EADS.
12) 1938, while working with DU Pont, Roy Plunkett
13) Where would u find a circular annexe known as Rotunda, which was built in year 1992
14) World’s 1st collegiate business school, 1881, and is a brain child of Philadelphia entrepreneur.
15) Patented in 1906, this apparatus was originally intendede for machinery and industrial purposes. This person who patented
this, also defined the word cool.
16) Pic- R K Shanmugham chetti
17) David Ogilvy-pic
18) Tower kinda pic.. Ovi map from?
19) Producer of peepli live
20) Pic of a ship..sinking…Titanic is unshinkable.
Ad campaign by which insurance co.
1) Arthashastra, Chanakya
6) Crown Jewel
8) Wall street
11) L N Mittal
19) Aamir khan
20) Iffco tokyo
1) phrase-1800 in us which describes unscrpulous, product at attractrive price, but in reality it is not
Bait and switch
2) japaenese term which means money clique- used to describe 4companies, Kawasaki, Nomura..
3) In jan 2008, despite great resistance, they adopted Voleru Fuerte,..kind of inflation concurrent currency
4) Gold vending Machine, Abudhabi, German entrepreneur
5) Stride, 4 year old brand from cadbury..introduced a chewing gum stride shift. This
chewing gum was inspired by 1971 movie, willy wonka choclate factory.
flavour gets better..more u chew
6) Ludhiana based co.is the sole supplier of buns to MCds.
1) Book cover- ‘Startup nation’ The story of ___________ economic miracle by Dan Senor and Saul Singer.
all was in blue… start up nation..above flag
2) Logo shown- old identity of BOB
3) small factory pic. Two brothers one location.
4) Pic shown. Street is named after him, which houses a famous building.
London stock exchange- St Nicholas Throb martin
5) Pic of Nandan Nilekani sitting with a person. What is happening here?
Head of LIC- Lic is providing the data base
6) Zain logo
3rd round- Tata
1) Tata Sky’s Active English mainly aimed at housewives who feel uncomfortable talking in English is a partnership with?
2) Meri Dilli Meri Yamuna campaign initiated by the Art of Living Foundation to clean the ghats of Yamuna. Which co. behind it?
3) Poltrona Frau Group of Italy, Jv with Tata.. Furnishings
4) Weathermaker- subsidiary of
1) preity zinta, deepika padukone, unity is our strength
2) Bipasha, Mahindra flyt
3) Dlf logo, pic, MEL,
IPL- pic sundar raman
4) Preity zinta, funda mint, club spice, force 10
1) Touring, softel, dyna, sportster
5% from iconic logo
1921, ridden by otto walker
2) 11 sep 1961, founded in Morgus, in switzerland
3) Trick and Treat