As per constant feedback and suggestions from your side, we are launching a new package with questions from News and Current Affairs. This Package should help you in cracking a few of the Prelims questions in quizzes like Tata Crucible.
TBQ Current Affairs for prelims: 3 sets of 165 questions each covering recent news and current affairs from the world of business:national and international-Rs.2250. Set 1 will be mailed immediately on subscription.
1) Who is being sued now by Hairtech International Inc for breaching her contract to wear and promote their product when she wore the extensions of a competitor in 2008.
2) It has come up with a new campaign, ‘Freedom to Touch’ to create awareness about its new hand sanitizer. To start the campaign in Mumbai, the ‘Freedom to Touch’ van was flagged off by actor Raveena Tandon and Dr Anjali Shetty, consultant microbiologist, Hinduja Hospital. Which company
3) Which company launched VFR1200F bike in India recently?
1) This brand was the brainchild of P T John. John won the confidence of Jal Nowroji, during a short voyage and persuaded Nowroji to accept his idea. Which brand came into being due to this meeting?
2) This soap brand was launched in 1931 by J.A.D Nawroji who himself chose the brand name. Which brand from TOMCO are we talking about?
Ans1 : 501 soap- the TOMCO factory in Ernakulam was started
Don’t forget to check out our set of questions on the Tata group, tailor made for the Tata round of Tata Crucible.
Note: We have sent out the TBQ-Know Tata better-Corporate Edition 2010 to all our Tata questions’ package subscribers. As requested by most of you, in order to provide exclusivity, we will be continuing to offer this package for a limited period only.
1) This TVC was shot around the Nashik countryside in Maharashtra by advertising film-maker Kunal Kapoor of Adfilm Valas. Rediffusion Dentsu Young and Rubicam Pvt. Ltd is handling the creative advertising account.The television commercial will have the same positioning as the print campaign with the tag line “Now You Can.” . Which Tata brand?
2)With which company has Tata Steel entered into an agreement to run three daily charter flights between Jamshedpur and Kolkata?
3)Which footbal club has signed a three-year agreement with the Tata Football Academy (TFA)? recently? The club is nicknamed ‘The Blades’ because of its history of steel manufacturing.
And 2 questions from the group’s history.
4) Name the Tata company that was renamed as Tata Business Support Services in March 2008.
5) This company began in 1920 as Gahagan Paints and Varnish Co. Ltd at Lower Parel. From 1976 to 1999 it was part of the Tata (Tata Forbes) group. Which company?